Start your career with us
Working at Smooth Infotech is challenging, fun and stimulating. We are always seeking motivated bright individuals who would like to work independently.
Senior Software Engineer
- Develop and maintain web-based applications using the .NET framework, SQL Server, and WebForms technology.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software applications to meet business requirements and technical specifications.
- Develop efficient and scalable database structures, write complex SQL queries, and optimize database performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, frameworks, and best practices in .NET development and related technologies
Technical support engineer
- Supporting customers contacting for technical assistance.
- Track unresolved issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Strong customer focus.
- Respond quickly to customer requests/needs to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical employees and customers.
- Sound knowledge of Java Development, Mobile Development in Android System and Extensions.
- TExperience in wiring up Rest API Services.
- Excellent Debugging and Optimization Skills.
- Exposure to Social Network API SDKs.
- Understanding of Multi-Tier Service consumption.
Business Development Executives
- Promoting Company products.
- Demonstration of Software products through Calls
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Generating New Leads.